Published by The Freeman Center
The Maccabean Online
Political Analysis and Commentary
Simple Rules for Creating a Giant Wave of Aliya to Israel
By Bernard J. Shapiro
(Revised from original editorial of August 2004)
1. Crush terrorism and pre-empt all existential threats to the State of Israel. Why move to a country unable to protect its Jewish population?
2. Annex all state lands within the borders of Israel (post 1967). Annex all property stolen from the Jewish People during the last 2000 years, including Church and Waqf property (exceptions, of course for Holy Places. The term Holy Places does not include fraudulent claims of Muslims to Jewish or Christian Holy Places.). Remove all illegal Arab buildings and farms.
3. Require all voting citizens of Israel to do military or community service for 3 years (including Arabs). The right to vote and be a citizen will depend such service + a loyalty oath to the Jewish State.
4. Re-affirm that Israel is a Jewish State and NOT a democratic (one man one vote) state of all its citizens. The loyal citizens of Israel whether Jewish, Christian, Druze, Bedouin or Arab will have equal rights.
5. Adopt Prof. Paul Eidelberg's constitution with constituency elections.
6. Open up Judea & Samaria for massive building, thus creating giant suburbs close to the heavily populated Israeli coastline. A system of toll roads, and light rail will connect these suburbs to the coast from Ashdod to Nahariya. This will solve the over population along Israel's coast and create a better quality of living for all Israelis.
7. Anyone in Israel who raises up a rock to crush Jewish skulls, or a knife, gun or bomb to kill Jews should be expelled from Eretz Yisrael. Those not loyal to the State of Israel as a Jewish State and wish to replace it with an Arab/Muslim country, should lose all citizenship rights and be encouraged to leave. If they incite hatred and anti-Jewish feelings, they should be expelled.
A final thought: It took Jews 2000 years to regain Eretz Yisrael. We should most emphatically not allow the world who wished us dead to influence our decisions on how we should LIVE.
* * * * * * *