Published by The Freeman Center
The Maccabean Online
Political Analysis and Commentary
Freeman Note Re: Two Wounded in Terror Attack; Leaders Blame Obama
The Freeman Center appeals to Israelis to stop blaming others for the suicidal policies of their own leaders. Logical consequences:
1. Discussing "piece of paper" for Eretz Yisrael leads to murder of Jews.
2. Relaxing security to appease Obama leads to murder of Jews
3. Not expelling terrorists from Israel, leads to murder of Jews
4. Releasing terrorists from prison, leads to murder of Jews
5. Not quick execution of terrorists guilty of murder and/or planning/and or aiding in murder of Jews, leads to murder of Jews.
6. Re: item 5 - this also leads to demands to release terrorists
7. Re item 5 - of course the maximum amount of intel should be acquired from terrorists before execution.
8. Re: item 5 - execution should be with public disclosure that pig coated bullets are being used to prevent the terrorists from entering paradise and receiving their 72 virgins. This is "black ops" (psych warfare).
We are sick and tired of attacks on Obama, when we fail to accept our own responsibility for the decline in Israel's security. Obama is NOT a friend of Israel or the Jewish People and therefore, his behavior is perfectly normal -FOR HIM.
Two Wounded in Terror Attack; Leaders Blame Obama
by Maayana Miskin
(Israelnationalnews.com) Two Israelis were wounded on Wednesday night in a terrorist shooting in the Binyamin region, located 20 miles north of Jerusalem. Samarian Residents' Council head Benny Katzover linked the dismantling of IDF checkpoints to attacks on Israeli civilians, and warned that “when it comes to security, we will be in a state of anarchy, due to American pressure [to remove IDF security roadblocks].”
Soldiers are searching for the attackers, who fled the scene.
The victims were taken to Jerusalem-area hospitals for treatment. Both are reported to be suffering from light wounds.
The attack took place near Givat HaRoeh. IDF officials believe terrorists may have fired on the vehicle from a passing car. However, at least one resident of a nearby outpost reported seeing suspicious figures near the road shortly before the attack.
Israel has taken several steps to improve mobility for Palestinian Authority Arabs in the Binyamin and Samaria regions in recent months. Dozens of IDF checkpoints have been removed, and at one of the largest Samaria checkpoints, Huwarra, soldiers no longer check Arab travellers for weapons.
"The IDF said that as soon as something happens they'll start checking for weapons again, but we have all heard that before, ” he added.
MK Yaakov Katz (Ketzaleh) of the National Union party blamed the Wednesday night attack on Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu for caving into U.S. pressure, and pursuing policies which make it easier for Arab terrorists to move about freely in Jewish-populated areas. Netanyahu's policy of fawning to the Arabs, his willingness to release terrorists and his fear of Jewish growth in Judea and Samaria encourage terrorism, Katz said.